Typical Summer Programs:
- Technical Camp: For anyone who has at least one season of competitive rowing. This camp will focus on the technique while on the water. Use of the ergs to further evaluate rowing technique will also be used.
- Small Boat Camp: For anyone who has at least one season of competitive rowing. This camp will focus on sculling with some sweep technique in singles, pairs, quads and doubles.
- Learn to Row and Beyond!: For anyone new to rowing and returning rowers. Basics of rowing in a fun and exciting way!
- Pre-Novice Camp: A week or two week program to prepare athletes for the competitive season.
- Summer programs become available to register in early February.