Middle School Program:
Our Middle School Program is a 6 week, once a week, 2 hours per day program for kids to get out on the water and advance skills. This is for 6th-8th grade athletes.
This is open to anyone from any town in Southern New Jersey and the Philadelphia area entering 8th-12th grade in the Fall of 2023. Returning competitive season rowers from any program are considered "Varsity". Anyone new to competitive rowing, regardless if they have done a learn to row with us or not, are considered "Novice". When registering, please select either Novice or Varsity.
Our competitive season will begin Tuesday, September 5th and run through the middle of November. Practices will be as follows:
- Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:30pm. Warm up is 3:00-3:30pm. If you cannot make 3:00 due to school dismissal time, please come as soon as you can. You MUST be at the river by 3:30 and ready to be in a boat.
- Saturday, 6:00-8:30am.
- Monday-Friday, 5:00-7:30pm. Warm up is 5:00-5:30pm. You must be ready to be in a boat by 5:30.
- Saturday, 8:30-11:00am.
Practices will be held at the Camden County Boathouse, 7050 North Park Drive, Pennsauken, NJ 08109. Please note that GPS has been known to take you to the LaScala Restaurant. The Boathouse is about 1/8 mile west heading towards Route 130 on Park Drive from there.
Please bring a reusable water bottle to practice. We recommend that both boys and girls wear trou (spandex shorts) or a unisuit for practice. T-shirts or other athletic shirts, shorts, socks and sneakers are all acceptable for practices.
Cost for the Fall season is $1,050. This can be paid in installments or in full. If this is a financial hardship to you, please contact us to discuss aid. We do not want rowing to be a burden on anyone. We offer a $100 discount if the registration fee is paid in full. There is also a 25% discount for the second and third sibling who joins the competitive team (apply Sibling in discount code space).
If you have any questions, please contact Harry at email@example.com
- Competitive Program:
- Open to anyone in 8th-12th grade from any town.
- Can be broken into smaller monthly payments
- Financial Assistance available
- Recreational Program: (currently closed for registrations)
- Open to anyone in 6th-8th grade
- $300 for a six week, one day a week class